Tuesday, September 29, 2015

New Zealand Honeymoon :: October 2014

Yesterday I was cleaning out my camera bag when I came across my boarding pass from our New Zealand honeymoon last October.  It occurred to me that I never blogged any of the images - shame on me!! :) Last year Marc and I were very fortunate to be able to take an entire month off and visit New Zealand.  We planned nothing except our flights, car rental, ferry ride to the south island, and our first two nights in Auckland. We hiked, ate, drank and drove 2687 miles through this beautiful country - it was fabulous!  

Auckland




Redwood forest hike 







My favorite photo from the whole trip.  






Milford Sound - A must see for anyone traveling to New Zealand! 




My favorite photo of Marc enjoying Queenstown.  


Wellington, NZ is a fun city.  Great food!! 




Wine country New Zealand!!!  I was in heaven and I now have a huge appreciation for Pinot Noir. 





Franz Josef glacier hike - amazing! 



I heart silly caution signs. 


Of course the nerd in me had to visit Hobbiton.  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment