Friday, September 25, 2015

Hamilton House Wedding :: South Berwick, ME :: Audrey & Jason

Where do I begin with this wedding?!? I think the best way to describe Audrey and Jason's Hamilton House wedding is timeless or maybe classically beautiful.  My first time meeting Audrey and Jason was on their wedding day.  I was a bit nervous because I usually meet my clients way before their big day but it all worked out great!  As soon as I walked into the Silver Fountain Inn I was welcomed with open arms by Audrey and her sisters.    

Favorites from the day:
  1. Audrey's amazing lace gown.  I was in love with it! :)
  2. Kate Spade shoes.  
  3. Their families and friends.  They were super welcoming. I felt like a guest at their wedding. 
  4. All the classic details. They will never go out of style.  

I started the day at the Silver Fountain Inn for Audrey's getting ready photos and the first look. 




Gorgeous Kate Spade kitten heels! :)









Loved this moment! :)















 


My favorite thing in the world is to shoot in wildflower fields! Needless to say, I was in heaven. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment