Monday, October 5, 2015

Lifestyle Head Shots :: Salem, MA :: Erin

When Erin contacted me a few weeks ago the subject heading to her email was "Yep, I need more photos".  :)  Her business, Chosen Course, is shifting gears a bit.  Erin wants to market more towards entrepreneurs and less corporate consultants.  She wanted this portrait session to be more personal and less corporate…..I think we nailed it. Another reason behind this portrait session is her first book, Inspired Action: Create More Purpose, Productivity, & Peace in Your Life,  is being published this November.   I can't wait to grab a copy!! 

Erin is an amazing, personable and fun woman.  I had so much fun wandering around the streets of Salem, MA with her and her husband Brian.  Below are a few of my favorites from our time together. 
 













No comments:

Post a Comment