Friday, September 4, 2015

Hellenic Center Wedding :: Ipswich, MA :: Jill & Jonathan

I was so happy when I finished editing Jill and Jonathan's gorgeous Hellenic Center wedding because I could not wait to blog it! :)  There is nothing I love more than a classic New England estate wedding filled with love, amazing details and fantastic people. There are way too many amazing aspects to Jill and Jonathan's wedding so I'm just going to bullet point a few of my favorites.  
  • Jill and Jonathan. Super sweet couple and a blast to work with. 
  • Blush pink bridesmaid dresses.  Such a great color for a Summer wedding.
  • Flowers - Klara Cassidy Designs is amazing. 
  • Sparkler send off!!  It was my first time photographing one - so much fun! :)













































1 comment:

  1. What a perfect day! And now with perfect memories :) ❤️ Well done!

    ReplyDelete