Thursday, March 12, 2015

Sharksmouth Estate Wedding : Manchester, MA : Rick + Stuart

I just love shooting estate weddings!  I really enjoy the antique charm and romance from the surroundings - just perfect for a wedding!  Rick and Stuart were married way back in September at the amazing Sharksmouth Estate in Manchester-by-the-Sea. Instead of a traditional sit down dinner wedding reception, Rick and Stuart decided on a cocktail party vibe.  Drinks were poured, yummy hors d'oeuvres were passed and their guests chatted and danced the night away.  It was a perfect wedding! :)







































1 comment:

  1. Wonderful wedding pictures!! I am so happy that I got the privilege to see their wedding photographs. Hey one of my friends is also getting married and looking for some outdoor Lincoln park wedding venues. Do you know about any venues in Lincoln park?

    ReplyDelete