Thursday, March 5, 2015

Seacoast Rhode Island Wedding : Warwick, RI : Erin + Jared

The one thing you should know about me as a New England wedding photographer is that I am always ready for any kind of weather.  For rainy day weddings, like Erin and Jared's,  I always have 10 black or clear umbrellas in my trunk.  :)

Erin and Jared were married back in early October at Harbor Lights Marina and Country Club.  With all the poppy fall colors, brightly colored rain boots and their big smiles, you didn't even notice the rain. 





















1 comment:

  1. Hey, I liked your photography work and all these wedding pictures which you have clicked are very nice. Well, my friend needs an experienced photographer for his wedding reception celebration. So, I am forwarding your blog to him. I hope he will contact you soon.

    ReplyDelete