Monday, March 9, 2015

Maine Teen Camp Wedding : Porter, ME : Jessica + Jack

There are lots of blog posts coming your way this week!!  I'm trying to get caught up!  Marc and I close on our house next Monday so my office will be out of commission while we move in.  :)

Back in September I had the honor of shooting Jessica and Jack's Maine Teen Camp wedding.  I just adored their wedding and here's why:

1.  Camp weddings always have a cozy and relaxed vibe
2. Details, details and more DIY swoon worthy details  :)
3. Bridesmaids dresses!!  Loved the soft sage green color
4. The brave wedding party!  I'm not sure I would have ventured out on that dock for a group photo but they rocked it and it's now one of my favorite wedding party photos ever :)


































No comments:

Post a Comment