Thursday, August 21, 2014

House of Seven Gables Wedding : Salem, MA : Edwina & Kevin

I've known Edwina since High School - that's going back about 14 years - yikes! Where the heck has the time gone??  Anyway - I was thrilled when Edwina emailed me to inquire about my photography for her House of Seven Gables wedding.  

I started the day with detail and getting ready photos at her parents historic home.  I was like a kid in a candy store with all the antique charm! :)  












































It's an old Southern tradition that if you bury a bottle of bourbon at the site of your wedding then it won’t rain on your wedding day.  Traditionally this must be done exactly one month before the wedding, the bottle must be  full, and it must be buried upside down.  :)  They did have perfect weather for their wedding! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment