Friday, August 8, 2014

Mini Vacations : Cushing's Island, ME

During the summer I don't have a lot of free weekends but when I do I try to schedule little weekends away.  This particular weekend my mini vacation was to Maine!  My sister and brother in law co-own a house on Cushing's Island. Cushings is about a 20 minute boat ride off the coast of Portland.  I jump at the chance to tag along with them whenever they go.  :)  This time I brought my camera and followed my adorable niece and nephew around!   

Portland, I love you! :)



The Island House




It was lunch time before we knew it.  The BLT is an island staple. :)


PB&J for Ev. 


That little face!!!  Melts me every time! :)


After lunch porch snuggles with mom.


Dandelion's are awesome, especially went you pick them with Auntie. 



Ev getting ready for a walk around the island. 



My favorite!  







Walks are tiring! 



Sassy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment