Thursday, December 3, 2015

Apple Hill Farm Wedding :: Leominster, MA :: Heather + Brandon

I've been such a bad blogger lately!  I can't believe my last post was November 10th!  Marc and I have been pretty busy lately with the house, holidays and other fun things that I can't wait to share! :)  But enough about me and my crazy life, let's talk about Heather and Brandon's amazing Apple Hill Farm wedding!  I loved shooting this wedding and here's why:
  • Outdoor fall ceremony overlooking an apple orchard - chilly but oh so gorgeous! 
  • Heather and Brandon decided to do a first look which left plenty of time for their portraits - 45 minutes!!  It was awesome! 
  • Heather's veil bridal portraits!!  
  • The subtle hints of their love for music throughout their wedding - portraits by the grand piano, and Brandon's boutonniere wrapped with sheet music




























No comments:

Post a Comment