Monday, November 2, 2015

Applecrest Farm Engagement :: Hampton Falls, NH :: Emily & Derek

Emily and Derek are so cute together, like ridiculously cute!  During their engagement session Emily told me they picked their wedding date very soon after their first date.  I loved this story because I totally believe that when you meet the right person you instantly know it's meant to be.  :)

The three of us had a great time roaming around Applecrest Farm Orchards searching for spots with gorgeous, warm, buttery, light.   We talked about their wedding plans, first time home buying and renovations.  I had such a great afternoon with these two and I cannot wait to hang with them again in May.


Your eyes, Emily!!  Stunning! 




Emily's engagement ring was to die for!! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment